Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to get him back and make him want me more then ever?

Okay so im 15 and i usually get older good looking guys. when i say older i mean 17, 18 not that old. im still virgin and i plan on keeping it that way for a while. ive known this guy "alex" for a looong time. we've been hooking up on and off for 2 years. and i always keep him wanting me i guess cause he always comes back to me. he really wants to have sex but i dont wanna with him. so i never give it up. how do i keep him horny and wanting me by not having sex with him? we do everything but sex but i feel like its getting boring. anyways so please help me on to how to keep him interested and wanting me more! but recently we got in a fight sorta thing. he has never been mean to me before. and the other night i was so drunk and i was on the phone acting stupid and i kept saying what? what? cause i couldnt understand him. and he was so annoyed and just said "your the most immature little girl ive ever met" and hungup. and it really stung. i texted him saying sorry didnt mean to make you mad and no text back. i dont want this to stop our hookups cause he makes me really horny. and there are only a few people who do that. how to make him forgive me or what should i do? please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment