Sunday, July 17, 2011

Was she into me? I need advice!?

I kno this is long, just read! So me and my cousins go to a camp ground same time each year. Two years ago, we met these 3 girls, one 12, one 14, and one 15. I was 13, and my 2 guy cousins were with me. Each night we all hung out, but she, the 14 y/o, didnt pay too much attention to me. Last year, we went and things were different. When ever she saw me shed yel and run up and hug me. Wed talk ALOT and shed laugh with me. She txtd me in the midd of the night to talk to me, even though we were at the same place just at different sites.One nite we wer all hangin out, and me and her walkd over to the park down the road at lik 10. I sat on one of the swings, and instead of taking one of the 3 available ones, she sat on my lap and leaned on me and we talked. The next day my cuz, who had his license, drove us up to a bridge to jump off of into the water. When we got there, the 3 girls wer ther. Before i jumpd, she was lik wait ill go with u, and we stood on the railing, and she took my hand, and we jumpd the 10-15 foot drop, wen we wer treding water she put her arms around me wen no one cud see us under the bridge and we just lookd at eachother. Later that night, our second to last nite, the group of us wer all at the basketball court at lik 10:30, just sitting on the benches. At this point, evrone was in hookups xcept us 2. They wer all doin ther thing, while we just sat and talkd. At one point her frend calld me over and was lik "make a move alredy and kiss her, uv had so many opportunities" but she overherd and freekd out at her frend sso i think she didnt want to. The last nite it startd akward, but we got comfortable agen and wer talking. She had to leev early in the mornin, so her mom calld and told her to come to her site. She told me to walk with her. She held my hand. Wen we got at her site, we huggd, thats it. Im goin bak, will she be and was she interested? Did i miss my chances? Was she just friendly or did she like me? Shes now 16 and im 15. Please, advice?!

No comments:

Post a Comment