Saturday, July 16, 2011

What do I do with her? Need help!?

I'm not sure if I asked if she still caloni (loved me) or if i asked 'calloni ♥?' but then she said 'I will calloni...:(' and he liked it. I think I asked her again right after the 'I will calloni...:(' the same question or whatever again and she said 'I already told you...' but he didn't like it. I asked her something about the kisses with passion and I think calloni and the cuddle talk and probably when she left hearts and why she said i made her happy and she said 'ahahahahahahah! is john .. I gave you kisses Perugia as in the legend .. but now: (' but I could of just asked about the kisses or kisses and love stuff. She I even think said things will not go back to the way they were when I asked for them to. Her friend that caled me a failure of balls and blocks me on every profile she used to say he is a bit** and to not listen to him. Now she won't even accept a request and I can't call her because I don't know how she will react.

No comments:

Post a Comment