Sunday, July 17, 2011

Was I sexually abused when I was younger?

I'm 13, so is this other boy, he always flirts with me, then he kissed me on the cheek which kinda got me freaked out a bit but I ignored it. Later he was grabbing me and holding me against him (He usually does that, I think hes just being stupid) But this time he tried to kiss me on the lips, then suddenly everything kinda went darker and I saw black stuff and the edges of my vision, and I got really scared he was trying to kiss me, and I started struggling and when he didn't let go (He probably just thought I was playing around) I completely freaked out, attacked him, then I ran away... I felt like that has happened to me before and something very bad happened, I've heard that sometimes the brain hides bad memories... Or maybe I'm just over reacting?

No comments:

Post a Comment