Saturday, July 16, 2011

I ask my boyfriend if he was cheating on me again and he got mad and flip out wat dat mean?

Is his reaction mean his guilty, he cheated on me about 2 years ago and we broke up cause i couldnt take his lies anymore a year went by nd we got back together he cried ask to give him another chance learn da error in his way nd took mi for granted .. We live together now , i never fullt forgave him jus choose to forget it yesterday i just playfuly asked him why he dnt call mi on his break nd he said he jus eatin and socializin wit coworkers , which i get, but i said oh is it cause u busy wit ur lovers ... Dnt member wat he said... So i ask again jus ask him if he had any lovers nd he said no , ting is he never made eye contact, he jus kept tryin to change subject... Than he got annoyed nd said no dat he only wanted to be wit me.. I got a lil upset nd stay dat way on da ride home .. I jus stayed quiet... We got home .. We were changing nd he was tryin to be playful but i said no nd jus called him a meanie nd he said why wat did i do wrong nd i said everything nd he jus blow up , again we were being playfuly jus a min ago. He said it not my fault that im insecure nd this jealousy gotta stop ... Nd throw wat he bought on da floor , he was pissed ... I saod i was playing nd he said dat my **** is gettin old.... We been together 3 months since we broke up last year on april ... Dis is da first time i questioned him.. Wen were together b4 i would ask em all da time nd he say no but he really did..... I got kicked outa my house for dating him dat da only reason we living together.... He stayed mad all night till i went down at 1am to get him to come up ..... Im depressed like **** i didnt sleep all nite ... Im tryin to understand wat happen nd why he reacted so big.... I feel it in my heart that he is betrayin me ..... Am i being a ***** for questioning him??? Well i told im jus guna move out and he made dat " im holding back da tears look" said he loved mi to death nd dat he thought i was tryin to work tis realtionship out by forgeting da past...... I told him i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment