Saturday, July 16, 2011

Social networking sites increases our stress levels and make us depressed,What do you say?

I have had a terrible experience in my life,I was a well off brilliant student all my life.But due to certain problems in my family,I was not able to get the 'everyone's dream education'.The worst thing was that when I viewed my friends and others in top positions,I was really sad and depressed.I was thinking all these years about my plight and I didn't move forward in my life.But then I decided that this couldn't go on forever,I deleted my Orkut and Facebook accounts and now I have to say that I am happy and now I see a vast world full of opportunities in front of me.I was sad, depressed with a zero growth in all spheres.Now I look towards my God and now I have moved on, living with peace of mind.I just hate this Orkut and Facebook, It ruined my 4 years and I'm not going to waste even one single minute of mine, never to be a part of them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment