Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should i like him? Am i wrong?

So i had sex with grant in february. We were drinking a little and just did it. He was my 2nd i was his first. We have kinda been trying to date and he wanted to wait til he got his license so we have been waiting and he gets it in like a week. But in the waiting time he is kinda rude to me he messes with me alot and lets his friends make fun of me. He gets drunk 3 or 4 times a week and my mom doesnt like him. I like him because he is really sweet somtimes and takes me on an adventure all the time. He picks in the middle of the night and we hang out and when we are with eachother we have a good time but we like to argue alot. He used to only hang out with me when he was drunk but i confronted him about it and he has deffineitly fixed it alot. We have problems because he pisses me off all the time and i have random hookups with guys that he doesnt like. Are we just in a bond because of the sex we had and our emotional connection from that? I know we are disfunctional but it works for us. And also i feel like his hot friend kenny is into me. He wants to take me out and he offers to take me to his house and have late night swims and hes really sweet. Never an *** to girls. Everyone i know likes him. And alot if people say grant is a D bag with a capitol D. Idk what to do and is kenny a wrong pick bcuz hes grants good friend?? HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment