Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is he interested, or just being friendly?

In my freshman year of high school I had a hopeless crush on an junior. He knew I liked him, and was always nice about it, but in my sophomore year he started dating someone else and I got over him (we remained friendly). By my junior year he went to college and I moved on. I just finished my freshman year of college and we recently saw each other again at our high school's graduation. Today he sent a message in which he gave me his phone number and told me to call him so we could eat lunch and "catch up or whatever". I don't want to read into this too much. He could just want to eat lunch (which would be fine). He could also want a summer hookup, which I'm also kinda fine with. My only concern is that if it's the latter, it would be VERY awkward. Am I overanalyzing this? I've moved on, but we're both home for the summer, so a little fling certainly wouldn't be a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment