Saturday, July 16, 2011

New relationship, dating advice?

Okay so here’s the story. I've been dating this guy, we're not official and haven't been able to see each other since confessing we liked each other. A year ago, we liked each other and now it seemed like we'd finally get our chance. He just had surgery (why we haven't been able to hang out). Monday, we were supposed to see each other and he didn't get home until a lot later than expected and it became too late for us to do anything, so we agreed to hang out Tuesday, when we would both have more time. After coming to this conclusion, he shortly stopped texting me, I didn't freak, not being clingy, but about 4 hours later I texted him, and didn't get an answer, again. Before going to bed, I asked him where he's been all day, and he replied that he had go to a post op appointment, and had been on meds all day, asleep. He seemed tired but told me he was just "deep in thought" and again, stopped answering. The next day, I didn't wake up to a good morning text or anything. He was in summer school so I just waited til after, still no response, I texted him, this conversation lasted about 5 minutes, and again he stopped answering. He said nothing about our plans for the day, so again, waiting about 4 hours, I texted him asking if we were going out, he never answered and we didn't talk yesterday, at all. To me, the short period of time was just not enough for his feelings to change. Tuesday (when we were supposed to see each other would have also been the 2 year anniversary of him and his ex, so I understand him not wanting to hang out, as it would have been weird for me too. Yesterday was also her birthday (go figure) so again, kind of weird. But today, I want to text him seeing if he answers, but I don't want to seem clingy. So am I over reacting? Should I wait for him to text me? Or should I attempt to talk to him? We were so close to being a couple after all this time..its killing me to even question that this is the end. My plan was to wait a week for him to talk to me and then just give up, but I really hate that option. What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment