Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can you help me plzzz ( serious answers only)?

this is a long story but here it goes. I am in love with a scorpio ( I am a sagittarius but my moon is scorpio) we met last december at my job and instantly connected....for awhile it was just like hey how are you type thing going on but for some reason we started talking more and became really connected physically and emotionally...eventually we started to hang out and the first night we hung out we were really sweet with each other we help hands and talked and at the end of the night i kissed him and he kissed me back and it was like all that attraction we had for each other just exploded into that makeout session we had.... I started to get feelings for him and he said he didnt want a relationship and he was not compatible with anyone right now so i was like ok then eventually we were friends with benefits but we never had sex just everything else basically for like the nxt 3 months and it wasnt just a physically connection between us it was emotionally too it was like we were made for each other we could talk for hour and we were so comfortable with each other after awhile even though he said he didnt want a relationship I knew he had feelings for me i saw it in his eyes and how he would act around me especially when I was around other guys he would always give me compliments and stare at me and touch me in lil ways at work when we were together we were all over each other. He always would be hot and cold with me though the more i pushed the more he pulled away then when i would pull away he would push it went on like this for a awhile then one day I could not take it anymore i told him how i felt about him and he said we should stop and be platonic and not hangout for awhile because he did not want to hurt me he said i was special and he would be upset with himself if i was hurt because of him...well some how or another we hung out the next day but with some other people and it was really awkward between us but later on that night we all went to a hookah bar and me and him started talking and then he txt me did i want to make out outside and i was like sure and it was amazing well after that night were continued doing what we were doing then at one piont he became distant from me and for awhile we didnt see each other plus i went on vacation but shortly after we saw each other and hung out then like he quit his job and was trying to get a new one and he asked me could i talk to my boss and i did but for some reason he could not work with me so eventually he got a new job.....well he started becoming distant again and the last time we hung out he acted like we were just friends nothing else i usually play with his ear and stuff to see if he would react to it but he just rubbed my arm then we got on the subject on relationships and he was telling me about this girl at his job that he liked andit broke my heart on top of that he was asking me for advice i was there for him but it got to the piont where i had to go home because i was in so much pain well when he dropped me off he gave me this long tight hug and rested his head on my shoulder....the next day i told him i liked him stilled and wanted to be with him and he was like what ahve i been telling you i dont want a relationship and basically he told me he did all those things with me because he was attracted to me i was cozy and he felt comfortable with talked later on that night and he said he cares about me alot and he sees me as a really true honest best friend and we wouldnt last as a couple i was soo hurt i said well i still want to be friends but its gonna be awhile until i can accept it he said ok and that he believed in me and that i could get through this well the nxt day i was miserable and called him all crying and stuff and told him i do not think we should be friends because i dont think i can be with him...he was upset and was like you dont listen and all this other stuff... he then said i will always be here when you are ready to be friends just call me.. well for some reason that night i called a psychic (plz dont laugh at me) and he was very straight but compassionate towards me he told me alot of stuff but basically he said that he loved me but he has been hurt badly in the past and he didnt want a relationship because he thinks eventually i will leave him. He told me it would take awhile before he would tell me his feelings and we would be together and i would have to be patient and i asked him about the girl he was talking abouyt and he said he was jus trying to distant himself from you he dosent want to get hurt....he said we will always be more then friends and usually i would be skeptically but the psychic knew things that i didnt event tell him he it was wierd because i didnt think he would tell know stuff about me and the guy or who the guy is unless i told him...i called him the next day and apologize now we are friends but idk if i can just be his friend especially if that psychic is tell me the truth what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment