Friday, July 15, 2011

Do I have a right to be upset? 10 POINTS!!!!!....?

Me and my boyfriend do smoke mary j. One night I was going to go out with a friend and smoke with her. He was working that night so he couldn't join. I told him what I was going to do and he asked me to stop smoking because he wants to stop completely. So I told him I will do what I can to help him, so I gave him my word that I wouldn't smoke, I was happy for him that he didn't want to smoke anymore. So that night I stayed home. All night. I would've gone out, but I didn't for him. He texts me about 1 in the morning telling me he is home from work and he just got done smoking with a co worker. I was furious. We were fighting over text and he kept acting like it was nothing. And told me to let it go. I should be upset right? A part of me feels like I am over reacting, but another says I have every right. This all happened last night. He fell asleep in the middle of the argument and it's morning and he still hasn't text back or anything. He works in the morning so I know he is awake. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment