Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does this girl like me? If so, am I reacting well?

This girl at my school was really being friendly at the end of a year in exam study sessions. we were good friends since the 2nd quarter of the year, but we didn't get to talk much. In the study session she always watched me and paid really close attention to what i said. She also looked at me alot outside of the sessions and laughed at all my jokes, even the crappy ones. The last day she asked me to walk around the campus with her during lunch. She didn't have enough money to buy lunch so i gave her my sandwich. When she said her back was sore i offered to carry her backpack for her and she just laughed and said "no, thanks, i'm fine." When i was about to leave she asked if i had to go to the make-up testing, which i didn't, then she said she'll miss me and hugged me goodbye. Was i acting too chivalrous or desperate? No rush on answers, I wont see her for a while unless I'm really lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment