Friday, July 15, 2011

Reason enough to be in a fight?

My best friend mentioned to me a month or two back that she met this new guy and thought he was cute and they flirted. They only hungout once, and weren't planning to get together. She is interested in another guy shes been hanging out with, and didn't have feelings for him (guy she thought was cute) at all. A few days ago, we were at a party and one thing lead to another and I ended up hooking up with the same guy she had met once. (They weren't interacting at all at the party) I went to the river near the house with another friend and the guy and another guy, leaving my best friend with some other friends but said we would come back shortly. She left the party crying and drunk.......and is upset with me. What do I do? We're young and hookups don't really mean much and if the situation was reversed I'd be jealous and jokingly be upset but it really isn't a big deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment