Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should i wait for him?

This guy and i have had past relations but just recently he told me that he wants to stop fooling around and wants to be with me. Than two days later after we hung out and had a great time i found out about some of his past hookups and got angry so i told him. After that he told me that he just wants to be friends and live the single life for now. He said when he's ready to be in a relationship he will come to me but that sounded like BS but i like him so much and it hurts to have to let him go. After being around him i've gotten so used to him and he feels the same. the problem is he is so hot and cold, one day he wants to be in a relationship, the next day he wants to be friends and i can't keep up with it. I know that sometime this week he's going to ask me again and im sick of it but i can't turn away. He also said a lot of BS to me about how he's excited when hes around me and that i turn him on. The most retarded thing he said was the we coudl be good friends that talk and do "other stuff" ugh I need advice, should i wait around for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment