Monday, July 11, 2011

Am I about to get dumped?

My boyfriend and I have been in an on and off relationship for about three years. Recently my dog has gotten very sick and i've been to busy taking care of her to be with him. I asked him to come over and hang out today but he said he was "Unable to" and he's never turned down the opportunity to see me before. So I spoke to him on facebook chat and he told me that "He's been thinking of me all day" and that "It was okay that i've been busy with my dog" But then he goes and posts a status saying "I just don't know what to feel right now..." and a music video after ward called "I just can't hold on" Yes hes alwas been into music. Am I just being to self conscious and over reacting? Or should I actually be worried? I was going to talk to him about this today but he's busy. Serious answers please and thank you(:

No comments:

Post a Comment