Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do I have a chance,I really like him?

Okay I might sound a little weird,I am 13 years old in 8th grade.I really like this boy.He is a freshman he is 14,The first day I started going to this school last year I was in 7th, Him and all his friends were flirting allot.I got lots of numbers that day :) and I was really attracted to him.He had a girlfriend,so I didn't jump on him..He flirted allot,said I was gorgeous and hot and blah. and At first I was like yea yea ur an ***.. then I started to like him. But the thing is he tried to "hookup" with me..and didn't.. I got a bad reputation for the rest of the yr cuz 5other guys told people we where gonna hookup up but we didn't.Long story short we are super good friends, we hangout allot and one day he spent 45mins on the phone with me trying to Comfort me when I was having a bad day.Next year is his last year before he moves to Asia. and I want to know from what you here If I might have a chance with him.and What I can do to help my chance. (: be nice and I will most definitely give best answer (:

No comments:

Post a Comment