Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is there something wrong with me...?

Okay, I'll start with I'm a 13 year old girl. In school everyone hates me but it's for no reason. Everyone just talks about me and are mean to me and I try so hard to not let it get to me but it always does. They always say stuff like I have no friends and im ugly and no one will ever like me(even though I have a boyfriend). It just really hurts because I feel like I've done nothing wrong. Then at home my older sister, mom, and dad basically hate. And no I'm not over reacting they actually say that all the time. They just always yell and curse at me and I try to get out of there way and just stay in my room but they just come to my room and yell. My mom has called me a Wh*re, Sl*t, B*tch what ever you can think of. But I'm not any of those and I just take everything to the heart and it hurts alot. And they say stuff like your so fat so I guess I just freaked out about that and started starving myself for days and making myself throwup. I think they know but they dont care. About six months ago I started to cut myself. And yeah I know it's really wrong and it doesn't help but I didn't stop until about three weeks ago. So then I decided maybe it would make me feel better if I told someone. So I told my mom about a week ago. All she said was don't do it again. And I really, really wanted to help myself so I asked her if I could go to therapy and she no. That I couldn't go becaus therapist dont care about people they just want money then she said that we werent going to talk about this again. So now I'm just lost and don't know what to do. I felt proud for actually wanting help then she just said no. People were all "go tell a couseler" but schools over. I have no one I'm really close to eaither... and yeah I have considered killing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment