Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How would you deal or react with this?

Okay, so I've been friends with this girl since about 2nd grade and recently we've been hanging out about every weekend when we can because she lives 30 minutes away. Lately, she's been copying everything I do. Like, the type of guys I like, my style, my hair, music taste, and even the guys I like or date. But, when I come straight out and say "you copied my hair cut" or "you copied my make up style" or "you dyed your hair how I wanted mine" she just says "no, I didn't copy you. I liked this stuff before you did" even tho she's lying. It's really getting on my nerves because the things I really enjoy and obsess about, like cookie monster, hello kitty, batman, and gir (yush I act like a little kid and am I guess kinda scene, no comments about that please) and she starts randomly getting obsessed with them and claims she has always liked them when she has clearly stated she hated them. Then there are times where I tell her what I'm gonna dye my hair and my haircut or make up, and bam! She styles her hair like that and does her make up like that after I do it or does it before and calls me the copier when I clearly did NOT copy her. And when I like a guy, she always starts liking him the second I say I do and tries to steal him. She is honestly slowly starting to look like me day by day and it's kinda scary. No, she isn't obsessed with me, trust me. And she's a year older, so if course I'm called the copier and it pisses me off because I am not what's so ever a copier. What do I do? I really wanna confront her but I dunno how to. What would you do and what should I say/do?

No comments:

Post a Comment