Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How can i get a boy to like me?

Im 15 and I have never had a boy like me. (not that i know of) I haven't even hookup with a guy yet. Its not like i don't have friends either because i am in the "popular" group at school... Im about 5'6" and i have brown hair straight. Im a little selfconcious about my weight. Whenever i like a boy their excuse is always "i see you as a little sister" or "i think we r good friends" I am sick of hearing that boys are my good friends. I am 15 and i want some one to like me and i want someone that i can go watch a movie with a cuddle with and hook up with. I seem to always think that a guy likes me too bc of the way they treat me so if anyone has tips in how to understand guys that would be GREAT! I really don't want to hear that i don't need anyone to like me... I really do want a boyfriend! Does anyone have any tips what so ever! Im open to do anything! Its summer and now is the time to make something happen! ANY SUGGESTIONS!?

No comments:

Post a Comment