Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What kind of relationship would you say this girl and I have?

I like this girl and she thinks I'm hot and a handsome guy that's sweet, kind and nice but I'm not sure if she likes me back. Every once in a while she would look at me the way she would look at a guy she likes but she turns away. She's also dirty minded at times and she teases me in a loving waybut sometimes shesays things that sound flirty to me. She has not mentioned her bf in three months and she has been hanging out her girlfriends and working. Lately we have been spending some time together every week and she's opening up to me. When we had a close friendship she was afraid to show any type of skin on her body and if I saw her bra she would freak and tell me to turn around. She also didn't have time to spend with me when she was in a relationship. Now she is more willing for us to two hang out and she is more comfortable showing her hot body around me. She also smiles at me when I'm around and she softly talks to me like a shy girl would and when I say goodbye she let's me hug her and kiss her on her cheek. I could have easily kissed her on the lips but I don't know how she would react. It's like we are like we have a flirty relationship. She loves me and I love her but she never tells me how she feels about me. I want to think she has some type of feelings for me like I do for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment