Friday, July 15, 2011

What should i do? help please!?

so there are these two guys, we shall call them jake and cole. I hooked up with jake once when i was really drunk . anyways, cole also seems to be interested in me but my friend wants to hookup with him... so i cant do anything :/ jake is being a really immature *** about everything.. he keeps telling cole that nobody likes him and to not come in-between me and him.... so last friday we all hung out along with a bunch of people and i ignored jake the entire time when he tried to talk to me ... he ended up hooking up with my other friend even though he sais she looked like an oopma loopa before?.. asshole . Cole came later and was all cuddly but i tried my best to ignore him for my friends sake. later that night jake texted( i never gave him my number) me and was extremely desperate to hang out... i just ignored it. They are all coming to my house on friday( along wiht a bunch of people) i really dont know what to do at this point because i feel like im ruining a friendship between cole and jake and even though i would like to go for cole, my friend want to as well . what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment